Monday, April 6, 2009

airport ...

welp; im sitting at the airport with an attitude becusz my flight is on a hour delay. SOUTHWEST BITE MEE. lol..

but; i am dumb excited to be heading to the 954. i miss all my loves, nd i definitally miss the weather .. i can't wait to be in the sun, my light skinned ass could use it. SHEESH! lol even more exciting my otha half, my crazy half, my betta half will be in florida also on thursday with my handsome God Son Jaylon Lavone .. this is going to be fun. :]

this past weekend* all ill really say is HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEA nd D&P ENT does not play. lol. other then tht im leaving it alone !!! love you ladies.

i prolly won't be on here to update cusz ill be to busy soakin up florida ... but ill get it back together when i get back ! :]

[ GOT TWITTER? www.twitter.com/jaylovely ]

2 comments:

  1. hey i'm feeling the page and the slide shows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I can't wait to go back home (954) after this semester is done with! Lol. Enjoy it for the rest of us =).

    ReplyDelete