Saturday, August 8, 2009

amazing to say the least

It is my pleasure to be bringing this young man to your attention ;

The 19yr old Chorde Meredith .
Born December 19th, He is the first full jamacian of his family born
in the States. Meredith resides in Plantation Florida where he attended American Heritage Private School. Chorde started his singing career 'since he could talk' - told by his Mother. Chorde made it clear to me he didn't want to sound cliche when it came to the starting time of his singing, but he's definitally been singing since he could remember. Chorde shares other hobbies such as, basketball, playing the guitar and piano and of course sharing his beautiful voice. He is influenced by many great artists; Stevie Wonder, Donny Hathaway, The Great Micheal Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Musiq Soulchild, John Mayor, and Jamie Foxx (before autotune) to name a few. Meredith is part of a team full of various talents by the name of 'Planet Marz Ent'.


I had the privilage of hearing his music a couple months back and figured it was only right that I help share it with as many people as possible. You can follow Chorde at www.twitter.com/chordeiismusic or visit his myspace at http://www.myspace.com/myotha1
I leave you with a few songs from who I like to call My Mr.Amazing =) LISTEN &ND DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment