Monday, June 29, 2009

a card from momma..

I can't even begin to describe how much i love my mother.
We had our ups and downs back in the day, but as I get older i've
realized that i'll only get one. And the stuff we argued over was simple.
Well the whole purpose of this is because I found a card she gave me a few
months ago...FOR NO REASON, and I had to share. So here it goes .




*For My Beautiful Daughter.


'I looked at you today and saw the same beautiful eyes that looked at me with love when you were a baby.I looked at you today and saw the same beautiful mouth that made me cry when you first smiled at me when you were a baby. It was not long ago that I held you in my arms long after you fell asleep and I just kept rocking you all night long. I looked at you today and saw my beautiful daughter no longer a baby but a beautiful person with a full range of emotions, feelings, ideas and goals. Every day is exciting as I continue to watch you grow.I want you to always know that in good and in bad times I will love you, and no matter what you do or how you think or what you say you can depend on my support, guidance , friendship and love everyminute of everyday. I love being your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment