Tuesday, March 3, 2009

deeper then i thought .

blank;
blank from all of the hurt.
blank from all i have learned.
blank from everything that i deserve.
blank from the thoughts of you.
blank from the me i thought i knew.
blank from the smile i used to wear.
blank from the pain that causes glare.
pain;
pain from the love i thought would always last.
pain from the rememberance of my terrifying past.
pain from the neglect of friends i thought were true.
the biggest pain; knowing i lost you.
strength;
strength to stand back on my own two feet.
strength to let go to whoever you meet.
strength to forgive the way i've always felt.
strength to accept the cards i've been dealt.
strength to not only love, but to love hard.
happiness;
happiness from the direction i am taking.
happiness from the memories we had been making.
happiness from the angel in my head.
happiness from all the drama thats dead.


xOxo- MEE.




that was all off top; no thought into it or anything. no edits, no nothing. straightup.don't like it..EHHHH oh well. BUT it's definitally how i'm feeling. AnYwAYs. i'm sittin` here vibin` nd realizin` my brother really is my EVERYTHING. i don't care what we go through or how long we go our seperate ways he's my heart nd i know he wants nothing but the best for me..[ I AM MY BROTHERS KEEPER]. i'm sayin` this becusz he's been down nd out about a female which made me realize family is really the ONLY thing you NEED. all other things/people are accesseries/wants...enjoyable yes. but family is going to be the ONLY people by yourside FOREVER. [good family anyways, nd i'm considering friends you can call family,friends that just walk in your crib like it's theres sayin` ' hi mom' or ' hi dad' , friends that know when somethings wrong even if you don't say anything... those friends are family.] BUT; relationships END. my parents were married for 20+ yrs nd there divorced.. i mean it happens, feelings don't ALWAYS remain the same. Not at all sayin` that relationships will NEVER last becusz some do nd i applaud those that never fall out of love,nd i hope to one day have one of those relationships. I can honestly say I Love Aaron Devendra Paul nd i always will [ hints the tat ] nd i know he in his heart will always love me [ hints my name carved in his arm ] But, there's a reason that things haven't worked out right now nd in my heart i truly believe if it never works out again..we had a good run, we lived out our right now. but i guess i'm sayin` all of this to say... take pride in your family. don't forget to tell them you love them,or remind them that your there for them whenever they need you, nd you'll be sittin on the sidelines for when they don't waitin` to be put in the game. [ Justin Jaymes; i love you Bubba nd i know theres no obstical that you can't over come. your a Roberts as our dad would say lol.] nd to the rest of my family.. 'i love you all nd i'm here'...



nd i leave you with ; i'm walking away from anything that will hold be back from my future.i'm walking away knowing i can always smile if i let myself. nd last but most definitally not least; i am walking away with the most amazing ' family ' by my side .

No comments:

Post a Comment