Sunday, March 22, 2009

until further notice ...

so; my birthday turned out amazing. nd considering i've been celebrating like it was KWANZA.. i'm worn out. LOL

SUNDAY* since i hit 21 at midnight; me nd my bitch went out to REGGAE night; didn't turn out so well.. her car ended up almost being towed, so that got cut short... headed over to her homeboy's house played some cards; had some tequila; came home nd knocked out .

MONDAY* HAPPY MUTHA FXCKIN BIRTHDAY TO MEEE.. i went out with my family; mom/dad/brother/uncles/aunts... nd needless to say the OLD FOLKS showed me wussup. LOL. ehh; KRUNKNESS!

TUESDAY* had a hangover; went to school; nd then.. came home nd finished off my nuvo .

WEDNESDAY* Marcellus took me out to dinner after i got out of school since he was goin to be leaving for miami nd unable to celebrate; then i met up wit 2/4 of D&P.nd we cruised the city.. kicked it wit our homie keyland nd a few of his peoples.. SHOUT OUTS TO MILK.. LMAO.

THURSDAY* my bitch took me out again; OMG . did we forget our names; minds; sanity; etc. LMFAO! but FXCK YOU we had fun .. we hit up MYNT which wasn't a total bust cusz we had our own table nd FREE BOTTLES. HELLLLLLO. then we headed to ICON.which idk if i like.. it seems like a long ass hallway but i mean being drunk kinda distracted me from tht. this night ended up pretty embarrassing but I DO NOT CARE. lmao . thanks .

FRIDAY*. i had dinner at BAR LOUIE's which was delicious. after that.. me, bestfriend, tani, niquia,dana, frank nd larry went bowling very ammusing to say the least. LOL . nd to those 6.. ' THATS WHAT IT IS ' . lol love you guyys

SATURDAY*. i layed around in bed for the most part cusz i knew the night had some fun instore. LOL. but DIAMONDS ND PEARLS ENT definitally was watched by columbus ... duuuh ! .. we all looked amazing. nd we stepped out to the club .. [ SHOUT OUTS TO DJ FATE for showin LOVE all night.] nd throwin on the SWAG SURF. YES; ME & MY BESTFRIEND JAZMENE INEZ SHOWED COLUMBUS HOW TO SWAG SURF... after that we went nd kicked it wit some REAL COOL CATS lol . nd then came back here nd knocked out . [ MAD LOVE TO CHENEASHA FOR MAKIN IT LAST NIGHT.] nd too all my girls.. I LOVE ALL YA .

now; i am officially worn out from last week nd all the events listed nd it's back to reality .. [SCHOOL GIRL GRIND.. nd YES money maker is back at it.. i got a JOB in this crazy ass reccession . ] SO UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE; im done with the drinks until i touch down in the NINE FIVE FOUR [ umM SPRINGS are you ready for me??] ...

p.s. as soon as i figure out how to make a slideshow or suttin i'll put up birthday pics ... until then , be my friend on facebook.. they're on there...

uno.

No comments:

Post a Comment