Sunday, March 8, 2009

this is serious ..

OK; so anybody that knows me knows that i LOVE hot sauce.
i eat hot sauce on EVERYTHING. like forreal. everything.if i can't
put hotsauce on it more then likely i wont eat it. i just LOVE it. i always have.
its a family thing. we have ALL kinds of hotsauce. you know wen you go on
vacations nd your family always gets somethin from tht state.. well we always
got a new kind of hotsauce LOL. sounds crazy; but it's true..
BUT; here's the deal..i think i've eaten so much hot sauce it
has made me sick ... sooo i have to give it up for awhile.
nd this is really SAD to me; im upset damn it ..:(
sooo; so long for now hot sauce..i'll miss you !


mOvInG oN ...


this weekend was str8; nothin to big.. me & the bestfriend hit the malls yesterday nd spent the day outside; cusz it FINALLY is actin like spring here in OHIO. some people OD'd on the excitment nd brought out the shorts nd tube tops nd shit. nd people it's just not that warm yet. BE PATIENT.lol. but it was nice to get out in the weather. after all tht;i went to applebees wit a few ppl nd then me&roniquia went nd kicked it wit the 2LIVE crew.. those niggas are CRAZY.lol but it was a interesting night; definitally proved the city of columbus is entirely too fxckin small.. BUT WHATEV ! today; i wasn't feelin real good but i went out to eat at GENJI'S with my momma..aunt shelly nd the girls. " i had my fingers crossed all day; do you know how hard it is to eat with chopsticks with your fingers crossed" .. lol i love my bestfriend damnn it after tht me nd my mom went to the new 'sweet rollin deep' new target. it's mad nice. ..chilled out played some cards..nd now.. here it is; 12:17am. nd my birthday is officially ONE WEEK AWAYYYYYYYYYYY.. IM EXCITED.. :D


2 comments:

  1. First of all, those pumps are so cuteeeeeeeeee.
    lol.

    And I feel you on ur hotsauce obsession.
    I, myself, cant live without ranch.
    I put that on everything.
    and since I cant put that on my cakes/pastries,
    I eat that mess IN milk.
    Lol.

    Oh & yay for Florida girls!
    It's the same here. I see people trecking to the damn pool to actually SWIM and not just lay out. Lol. Knowing this weather, we'll probably get one more cold blast b4 one of the three summers in FLorida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i have a small collection of new hot sauces going at my house right now... the best "standard" one i've had so far is called "texas champagne" - it's not too hot but it has a good flavor

    ReplyDelete