Wednesday, January 28, 2009

allergic to winter time ...

this was after scrapin the cars; but you see all this snow??
nd this is what happens when it rains ice ALL night; just flat out outrageous!!!

Okay so it's official i dont belong in this state.. you remember when you were a kid and you used to play in the snow & love it.. or if you live in a place it doesn't snow you always wanted to see it... WELL; i was never one of those kids.. I HATED COLD WEATHER & I MOST DEFINITALLY HATED THE SNOW.. not much has changed[ 21yrs] of my life nd im still not feelin dis nonsense... especially since i drive.. the cars out here were covered with snow & like 10 layers of ice underneath that... it took me & my mom a hour nd a half for each of our cars just to get the shit off.. came in nd my hands were/still are so frozen. ITS RIDICULOUS. i ask my mom everyday who the HELL decided we should live here? .. yeahh Ohio is my hometown but i am sooo homesick from my other home Coral Springs Florida.. im not so sure wtf made me move back here. although i have not so many regrets cusz i got my bestfriend back nd was here for the birth of my handsome,beautiful,amazing god son. but got damn it. i hate this weather ! LOL..




okay next topic*. BITCHES. nd i use the term strongly!


i hate females no fuk it.. bitches that think theyre just the absolute SHIT. nd every girl wants they man.. well let me be the first to tell you... if i want your man you'll be for sure to know about it.. get over yourself nd over your nigga. he's not that sweet rollin deep! . so relax.




im over the bullshit nd a ladii like me is ready for a real man; real relationship; with real mutual feelings. me nd my homegirl were talkin bout it nd i might be picky. but until i get what i want it's probably not going to work with anyone LMAO.. so here's requirements.




1. you must have a JOB.. i dont want your money but i dont want no lazy ass nigga bummin off me either.


2. you must have a CAR..i hate driving; so you should be able to come pick me up everynow nd then.


3. a dominican or puerto rican would be nice so i can hear that sexy papi chulo accent; BUT.. a sexy light skin does the job. LOL


4. must be taller then me; which shouldn't be hard cusz im only 5foot ! LOL


5. must be over the baggy pants stage; it's 09 baby pull up ya pants.




ehh; other then that i think im done.. LOL . think im to picky or is there really somebody out there for me??? ahhhhh ...




[ p.s. tomorrow is go hard night with my homies; sooo keep your eye for the pics. ]

2 comments:

  1. thats why you hate the snow and i love it... kause you guys get a lot more snow then i do over here in New York city... we got two inches call it a day then the rain just makes it all slush its not cold enough to turn it into str8 ice...

    and no your not to picky... a real man is suppose to have 1 & 2 and 3 and 4 are small requests... and number 5 is a freaking must!!!!! were not 15 any more they must look presentable a real man aint gonna want me walking around dressed like lil kim now is he... lol so it goes both ways

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL im glad one of us can appreciate this kind of weather !! ") . but your exactly right; about the view on niggas. haha i like the way you think mrsz. big deal !

    ReplyDelete