Sunday, January 18, 2009

im holding on ...


...to something thats already walked away.
this picture couldn't be more perfect.


so how do we really know the perfect time to 'let go' or to 'give up'..why would anyone wana do that when you worked so hard to get to where you were? Honestly where im at in life right now i know its time for me to maybe not 'let go' or completely 'give up' but to put more effort into moving on. But something about that seems way to hard. When you've loved someone with all your heart; givin up so much to keep them by yourside; lost friends; gained family etc. it's like where do you go now. I can honestly say i forgot what life was like "alone". i have friends yeah and i appreciate them for everything they do for me and for being by myside from the roughest through to the stupidest things of my life. But it's like that comfort of "love" is farr gone. I can't blame him because i made the decision to move back home but then again i can because he lead me to believe that our love would withstand through anything. "WRONG". my love for him still remains just the way it did when we were all each other had. but i guess his mind set about it is a little different. I've always made it obvious he's the only person that understands me but now at this extreme low point; he's nowhere to be found. So you'd think i'd learn to let it go and stop letting his distance from me hurt but i cant. some days are better then others, other days i dont even wana get out of bed. The last time we spoke he said to me ' get out; find someone else' .. to even hear that tore me up but i've tried that whole moving on chillin with other ppl thing but it seems to only make it worse because i know its not him. So everytime i end up back at square one. Maybe i'm buggin; or maybe theres really just a reason im not able to let him go. Do i think he'll come back; right now... NO. Do i hope he does; YES. but i can't be the deciding factor... thats gotta be him and his heart. So back to my original question ' how do we really know when to let go '

2 comments:

  1. awww i hope everything works out for the best!

    & you should check out some of the blogs i follow that you see on my profile; i got some good ones! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i cant tell u how to let go cuz i dont kno the whole story or da love u feel for him but i kno wat i feel/felt for sumone else and its neva easy trust and believe but u can do it....I believe in ya :) But remember if u dont let go u'll miss out on other things and i learned that the hard way but hope life works out for u da way u want and u live and love life no matta wat ;)

    ReplyDelete