Sunday, January 18, 2009

I AM MUSIC !!

I AM THE J.R.UHH







sO last night me & my bestfriend went to the IAMMUSIC tour nd it was FREAKKIN amazing. i was blown away. i didn't expect it to be as good as it was. nd my mom got us GREAT seats.. if you dont know the line up was [ GYM CLASS HEROES ]..[ KEYSHIA COLE] .. [ TPAIN].. [ LIL WAYNE ].. [KERI HILSON].. nd all of [ YOUNG MONEY ENT. ]... who freakin knew keyshia cole & tpain could dance?? the last time i saw keyshia she sang; which is always amazing but where was her performance... LAST NIGHT; let me tell you she brought it.. she danced her ass off ! .. nd Tpain gives us a little taste in his videos nd shit but he took it to a whole notha level last night.. nd WAYNE; well damn it.. my nigga was [ i wont say sober] but good enough that he actually put on a show too.. i got all respect back for him ... heres some pics. videos soon as i figure it out lol .. !


No comments:

Post a Comment