Saturday, January 31, 2009

fuxwitme :)

im random;nd so is all of this.
1. i can NOT live witout my phone
2.i LOVE my bed but sleep hates me.
3.i change my hair VERY often but its always real
4.i wear a size 3 & noone walks betta in them then me.
5.music is my life. dont question it .
6.they say we walk just alike;talk just alike;same damn swagga. JAZMENE INEZ.
7.i sing;dance;rap& write..but only do 2 extremely well.
8. ima princess fuk wat you heard.
9.i can type really fast.
10. mostthetimemyspacebardoesntwork.
11.the 954 owns my heart
12.my bestfriend SWEARS she has visions & i believe her.
13.my camera goes everywhere & i prolly have more then 1,000 pictures.
14. ima diva;the female version of a hustla!
15. im 5foot & you love it.
16.th of march is my 21st birthday !
17. i may be small but i got a big bark.
18.you can knock me all you want but the only one that can break me is ME
19. i have 8 tattoos nd im not done.
20. i'll be a certified dental assistant in JUNE 09.
21. my words are priceless but you gotta pay attention.
22. i love when songs have ppls names in them tht i know. its funner to sing!
23. is my favorite number.
24. i burp really loud;but im working on it.
25. im ME nd i dont know how to be anyone else.
26. style so mean;swagg is vicious;smile od.ass delicious
27. i cry pretty much everyday.
28. i still wear my engagement ring even though we're broke up. [it'spretty]
29. my god son is the cutest baby on EARTH!
30. me & my bestfriend start off conversations with "remember when"
31. i make my bed everyday
32.heels are becoming a must but i'll always be a sneaker fiend
33. a dominican from new york makes me weak! LOL
34. i live for my angel.
35. i lost a close friend my senior yr BRANDON YOUNGBLOOD.[r.i.p]
36. T.I.P is my husband ..
37. im not afraid of LOVE.
38.im the clumsiest [ex] dancer & cheerleader.
39. i've always been one of the guys!
40. i do the stanky leg.
41. fake ppl get the size 3 up there ass.
42. it makes me smile when females request me after seein me on a niggas page.
43. til the day i die i'll tell you "im not a alcoholic i just like alcohol more then the average person.
44. i give really good advice.
45. i have my moments where i just dont understand whats going on.
46. i say FUEGO. like t-pain in "can't believe it"
47. i AM my brothers keeper.
48. i LOVE kids.nd cant wait to have my own.
49. my dream car is a all black range rover nd i will get one.
50.my eyes change colors. dont look to hard;you'll fall in love. LOL
okay im done.. LOL.
your turn !! ")

No comments:

Post a Comment