Monday, February 2, 2009

chasin dreams....

im chasin two things; MONEY & MY DREAMS. For those of you that don't know.i grew up dancing. from the time i was 2 until the time i was 17. Also picked up cheerleading when i was in 7th grade. so that was pretty much my life. and still to this day i regret ever quitting cause i was good if i do say so myself. LOL. buuut* im ready to get back into it. As young as I am my body is alot older so I know it's going to be a struggle but my bestfriend Jazmene & my biffnasty Andrew said they'd help me get through it nd thats all i need. :) .My goal is to become a Miami Heat dancer which i have no doubts that i can acheieve i just have to put alot of effort into getting my body back together. SOO.. starting today i got my game face on. .












1 comment: