Thursday, February 12, 2009

just one of those days...

1st off;ive been out of blogging for awhile but ima pick it back up for those of you tht care.
i'll have some poems nd ish to post in the next couple days.just bare with me.

let's just say today's one of those days you just dont wana get out of bed.
but i did; and i went to school nd took my radiology test which i got a 90 on.nd now i have my radiology liscence... [ i can take x-rays]. but whatever.im at the point where i wana quit school just so i can have more availabity for jobs..BUT; considering i graduate in june i have to suck up the small shit nd get through it. [ I KNOW I KNOW; IM TRYING SHUT UP] .other then that im gonna get out the house for "THIRSTY THURSDAYS".nd hopefully forget my name. :) yay.

song/feeling of the day : Long Distance -Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment