Monday, February 23, 2009

lavender & chamomile...

talk about relaxation.
ya girl is true royalty damn it . what better way to spoil yourself
then a [ candle lit bubble bath with the slow jamsz blastin nd some wine ]
finish it off with a facial; mani/pedi. ahhh..




LAST NIGHT;



my mom,her man nd i started playin old school games!LOL we played paper football; quarter hockey; & pitchin pennies. if you've never played .. DONT! lol. kid's today would never have survived becusz although it entertained us for awhile; i wouldn't do it again! LOL kids now would be like 'where's my PSP'.. wat kinda ish is this. OH how times change !






*MARCH 16TH*




is my birthday YAY.. only 21more days. nd let me tell you. im on some real serious 'GO HARD' shit. only a HATER could be mad. which means damn near all of columbus is goin to be.. but i say ' fuk em ' . just call me ' queen of the city ' :) i can't let all the secrets out the bag of wats goin down tht weekend [3/21] BUT; lets just say you gonna wana be there. [ meet me at the bar bitches ]








I'LL HOLLAA...




No comments:

Post a Comment