Sunday, February 8, 2009

my take,

i say my take cusz i know mad blog heads bout to have one of these up here.LOL.
but yes; the grammys 2009. let me start of by saying.only a person with a real love for music could have appreciated these awards. JENNIFER HUDSON: blew my mind; nd melted my heart.Her voice gets more nd more amazing everytime i hear her sing. Nd i truly respect her for the way she has gotten through butyou can still see the pain in her eyes. I feel for her. COLDPLAY & JAY-Z: performing Lost.was also a good one; i got love for Jay-z anyways i dont think he'll ever stop.he's not the jay he was before but my nigga is still doin his thing in music . CARRIE UNDERWOOD: she just might be the only country singer with rhythm LOL. but she also has an amazing voice. KATY PERRY: is a weirdo; nd i hate the song "i kissed a girl"... but her new song thinking of you is a good one.check it out.KANYE WEST & ESTELLE: i can't deny the fact tht i like the song.. but WTF is wrong with kanye..he's like insane in the membrane forreal who decided that it was okay for his hair to look like that . MILEY CYRUS & TAYLOR SWIFT: was definitally unexpected for me.I didnt think miley would be that good but i actually think she outshined taylor on her own song. JONAS BROTHERS & STEVIE WONDER:regardless stevie is forever that nigga. but i really hate the jonas brothers but they did iite.JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE & AL GREEN: so rumor has it they took the spot of Rhianna nd Chris Brown cusz Chris Brown smacked a hoe. But job well done gentlemen.M.I.A., TI.JAY-Z,LIL WAYNE,KANYE WEST: first things first; this broad had the nerve to be due today nd wana be on stage;what if her water broke? nd besides that she looked a hot ass mess. like me nd nezzi say "i wana back smack pimp her". [ steal it nd ill kill you ] buuut all the niggas did they thing.. SUGARLAND&ADELLE: so me & biff were talkin on this part nd he's a huge music head to. nd we both agree that country may not be our thing but homegirl in sugarland is pretty soulful to be a country artist. she really can blow nd the lyrics to her song were hot. didnt understand em..look em up?. Adelle's song is pretty wack but her voice is mad original .T.I. & JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE: i love t.i. so anything he does is ill but he said something that really stood out at the end of his performance " Having character can take you places that money can't".. nd as far as J.T. i dont think he was really playin that piano.as Biff said "he betta stop frontin nd get his happy ass n dance or some shit" . lmao.love tht guy ! LIL WAYNE, ROBIN THICKE nd COMPANY: wayne is really tryna bring his self together i think cusz these past couple of performances of his i've seen he's so much more active nd less on the drugs dont you think? Now for my nigga Robin Thicke..he is one smooooooth ass dude. i LOVE him . his voice is incredible i could listen to him forever. nezzi said " i want my mom with a man like him " .. who could disagree?. everything about this performance was damn good to me. ALL THE OLD SKOOL VIBES: is really my kinda shit. i love the layed back; soulful;real music; good lyrics; raw ass beats type shit. so shoutout to the older homies on the show...

iite blogheads & music heads. ..
im ready for your take. ... uno !

"one good thing about music; when it hits you, you feel no pain".
music is definitally my escape from the world.

1 comment:

  1. just wanted to let you know i liked the poem style you do ; so i tried to do it ; posted on my page, and yes i gave you credit for the style :)

    ReplyDelete