Thursday, February 5, 2009

UNANSWERED QUESTIONS ; ANSWERED !!



shout out to my bitch nezzi.. " nd i know womp yo auss"... lmfao !!!


"YOU NEED TO STOP BLOGGIN ABOUT ME; ND GET MONEY"

okay; clearly... we have an issue. no wait let me get this str8... YOUU have a issue... which is ME... nd i USED TO TLK TO YOUR MANN. HERE'S MY THING; how is it i am not the ONLY female in the city of columbus that rocked wit ya man but you soooo stuck on me? what you fail to UNDERSTAND is that i DONT.. WANT OR NEED ya man !!! why is it that you ridin my shit when CLEARLY i was NOT rockin wit my self... it goes both ways BOO. you want conversations/proof ... i GOT IT !!!!! its funny how you all of a sudden "takin shots" at me but when you was here it was nothin, nd before you got wit him you was leavin me comments then delete me as ya friend to take these shots. im not the type to be wit all these drama but i WILLL let you know yo place. what pisses me off is you bringin me down to yo childish ass level. i dont got time for all this but when shit is brought to my attention it's gonna get addressed. HE MAY HAVE WALKED AWAY IN THEM 20$ CHUCKS, BUT DAMN I CAN GET YOU SOME TO WALK AWAY WITH TOO. HOW YOU FEELIN THAT?? im not salty about ya man; so why are you? GIGGLE GIGGLE. while you mope'n around on my page you found what you was lookin for so why are you so mad nd confused? dont make it seem like im stuck on you becusz my words are ALWAYS in response to ya rat trap mouth runnin ASS ! i say all this to simply say this shit is DEAD i said what i have to say nd you found ya answers so continue to do ya homework nd be the weekend girlfriend for "YA MAN".

on a side note: while you was bein funny under ya pictures those ideas didn't come from just me... ya man played the clyde. IM DONE TALKIN !!!! :)

1 comment: