Thursday, February 5, 2009

happy rambling!!


for some reason i woke up in the best mood today! .


it's mutha fxckin thursday bish which in my world means the weekend.. LOL.

i have class tonight but dont have to wear my scrubs which is always nice cusz its brick as fxck in our building nd i can bundle up !! ")..i told ya i hate this cold weather shit!... but after class i might get on my ATL nd go skatin wit some of the homies which should be fun.. go get my nu nu on you feel me? lmao .ALSO there's 39 days left til my birthday i have this little countdown in my status on facebook dat i change everyday nd somebody ALWAYS leavin a comment that i shouldn't be countin down so early..but IM MEEEE; suckas ima keep countin down !! ..haha.sike naa.. but so far today i woke up;started some laundry, did a little yoga, ate, nd now im chillin bout to hop in da shower do a facial nd get ready for class.


right now im vibin to trey songz "missing you"...Wish I Could wake up and forget about you.Not try to call you when I know I want to I gotta fight this feeling.Can't let it take over me.You just don't understand how much you were a part of me.


this song has been my shit all week.it's been in all my aways LOL... dont got me on aim..GET AT ME xflye5tmami23x . if you add me to stalk mee.. YOUR SILLY nd i love people like you ! LOL.. okay i know your prolly sick of my rambling;im outta here... : )


love to all my blogheads !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment