Tuesday, February 24, 2009

day after monday !

*uhh; first off im sick as fxck . nd i been up since 6am workin` on ppl's nasty ass mouths.
brush your damn teeth son. floss. suttin. but don't come see me wit a nasty mouth cusz i WILL clown tht ass! [ real ruthless right now; so dont get offended off rip ]

*have i ever mentioned i love the UNWANTED attention. i SWEAR a bitch is really livin` life in the lime light. nd if muh fxcka's didn't know my name BEFORE ... these FLAW ASS BITCHES makin` it known NOW ! . [ for more; read my bestfriends blog she breaks it down. http://mszonatra.blogspot.com ] so i won't express to much on tht topic.but one thing i will say is " i NEVER stopped gettin` it in OHIO " lol

* so basically on tuesday's i be makin` love to my couch .. i love my tuesday shows!! From (( american idol, t.i's road to redemption, bad girls club, real housewives of.., baldwind hills.. you get the drift. reminds me to LAUGH at all the drama in my life. with tht said. ya can't mold me; i mold myself !!

BUT; fxck the bullshit...im bout to get back to the real reason i made this blog .
so STAY tuned ..

-- signin off--
QUEEN OF THE CITY

side note: its AMAZING what you find when you GOOGLE your name..LMFAO. google yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment